Tuesday 22 March 2016

Good Vibes Here I Come

I think it's so important to keep my mood in check. There's nothing worse than feeling terrible and not doing anything about it when I know I can. I can become so negative when I'm stressed with university work and I feel like nothing is going in. I need to make a more conscious effort to change how I'm feeling. Especially when it comes to working hard, it's so crucial that I have the mindset to match my (real or fake) motivation.

Today I know I want to be productive. It's actually a day off of revision. All I want to do is organise my work later but I want to approach today positively without thinking about working too much. I've taken the first few days of my Easter holidays easy when it's come to work but I've done quite a lot at the same time. I've realised I don't need to be as stressed as I've been making myself and I have plenty of time where I will be working so super hard. Writing this out has already lifted any stress off of me. If I think my stress out, I'm immediately more relaxed.

I've been on a three mile run which an be a favourite distance of mine and it definitely was this morning. It's a ridiculously lovely day- it wasn't even that cold and the sun was my absolute best friend. Exercising is so good for the mind and I used to despise going in the mornings. I have to have a little snack before or I feel so sick. As long as I do this I can face my run with as much motivation as later on in the day.

I had a really healthy breakfast. I woke up to a green tea and then made scrambled egg on toast and had strawberries after that. I immediately feel unstoppable which is my favourite way to feel. Healthy and unstoppable. I want to make sure I'm putting so much effort into my breakfasts so I can feel awesome and able to tackle anything I want to do.

I am off to see a friend for the day and I'm super excited. I am then swimming later and whatever else is a bonus! It's so important to feel good vibes and I really want to feel them today. I expect I will end up doing a little bit of university work later but I want to know that I can have a break- especially because I've been feeling so stressed recently. Good vibes here I come!

Sun & Good Vibes,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. I'm blogging twice a day this March- you can read my last post HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...