Friday 1 January 2016

A Hello to 2016

If you haven't heard, it's 2016! Yippeee! It's a bit grey outside but I can feel refreshed hope all around me and I can't wait to indulge in and act upon the hope I'm feeling. We have a new year in front of us and I'm feeling all of those generic feelings, and I adore it. To celebrate the new year, I'm going talk about the aims I set for last year and whether I completed them and I'm also going to set myself a few goals (with many more to come) for this year.

In last year's resolution post (HERE) I aimed to really get going with my writing, to keep progressing with my running and to read a variety of books. My 2015 was my best blogging year yet and so in that way my writing really did get going. I put myself under pressure and did myself proud. However I said my writing would get going because of my book I want to write and, well, it didn't... At all. My running? Running is one of my favourite things ever and last year I got stronger and stronger (even if I had some terrible runs). And then there's reading. I had a great year of reading and I did vary my reading quite a lot although not as much as I'd like to. I really got into YA last year which I loved but I didn't read a complete variety of books.

This year? I want to carry on with these aims above and...

~ I want to get into some different sports!

~ I want to try out new adventure-y things!

~ I want my organisation to improve!

~ I want to work out this cooking thing!

It feels good to have this post in front of me, rounding up a few of the things I want this year to stand for. Tomorrow I will post my blogging bucket list and then there we are, dancing on into 2016 with a prepared blogger, excited to start my proper 2016 blog!

So, I'm going to have my lunch, plan a blog post, have a read, go on a run and really get into this 2016 thing.

Happy New Year everyone!

Aims & Hope,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...