Wednesday 25 November 2015

Being Excited

Being excited must be my favourite feeling. To have passion felt in my fingertips at the thought of something, an activity or a concept. Having an inspired heart and eyes with the intention to see something beautiful because I love something. Because that something makes the world as pretty as we like to imagine it will be one day. For a second or two. But if I have this feeling as much of the time as I possibly can, that makes my world very pretty*.

I adore having hobbies and the want to understand things I don't yet understand and people I love in my life. Running; my blog; reading; language; music; my best friend; my family; McFly. I love having outlets to express my complete excitement and adoration for all of these things and people. I adore that all of these things leave me excited and ready to face them all with a big, cheesy grin.

I started this blog nearly three years ago now. Three years?! I started it in my bedroom, completely inspired by the feeling of excitement the thought of this magical space gave me. I seek to always feel this feeling- this is why I still blog, I still run, listen to music, adore McFly and love my friends and family. It's why, when I'm feeling a bit down about university, I get inspired to try harder because I want to live a life with a job that makes me feel only excitement. It's why when I'm doubting life decisions I remember why they give me this opportunity to love and live with inspiration.

Being excited is something I'm thankful for as I know not everyone has the opportunity to experience it. I, in turn hope I can find away to do something to change or help this, because I adore not only being excited, but seeing excitement. A few days ago I spent a whole day with my best friend and I saw maybe the loveliest type of excitement all day long- a simple excitement. He was just enjoying everything in his day. He had a day off and he was grateful for a break and spent the time being surrounded in his own excited positivity.

It's nearing the end of November and I've got a lot of hard work to do before my Christmas break comes about (and hard work to carry on with during this lovely break I will still adore), and so I hope to, when work is getting tough, find a way to become excited with something or someone I love.

Excitement & Adoration,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...