Wednesday 2 September 2015

Book Haul | Before the End of Summer

I haven't produced a book haul post in for ever. And that's why I am here today, with a book haul for the old blog! I thought I'd make it a bit different and present a couple of new books I have accumulated and one I got a while ago that I have never showed the blog... And these books I plan on reading before the end of my summer holidays- so before I go back to university, which still is a very long time!

























Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

I want to read Since You've Been Gone as soon as possible because it sounds like such a summery book; it'll keep me in the summery mood. The weather is awesome right at this moment and reading it feels so good! It's about a friendship between Emily and Sloane. Emily has always been in Sloane's shadow, but she likes it that way- she wouldn't ever begrudge it. When Sloane disappears at the start of summer, leaving Emily a list of things to do, Emily's quest to complete it begins.

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Next I want to read Shatter Me- the start to series I have heard is awesome. I want to read it in the hope I can get into a series just in time for university, when life settles down a bit and I want to indulge myself in another world. It's about Juliette and her touch that can kill. After she is locked up for murder, it is decided that maybe she could be used as a weapon. Naturally, Juliette doesn't want this. Ah, it sounds so awesome!

All My Friends are Superheroes by Andrew Kaufman

I have wanted to read this for so long; I want to read this last before univeristy because it's quite a little book and it's also meant to be so heart-warming- so when I'm rushing about getting ready for uni, it won't be a lengthy challenge and it will also make my heart warm. I don't know too much about it and also don't want to- all I know is it involves friendship, love and superpowers. That just sounds like something else, doesn't it?

So I shall be reading these novels before the end of summer!

Stories & Superpowers,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...