Friday 27 February 2015

A Happy Sentence: A Reading Challenge

As we are about to step into March, I have decided to sentence myself, in the happiest way. In the fourish weeks that are ahead of us, I shall read four books! On Sunday I shall start the first book and post the review on next Saturday. I can, of course, start the next novel as soon as I finish the one before, if I finish it ahead of schedule- how exciting! With this challenge, I have wanted to be a bit creative, so here are my books I will be reading and the reasons I will be reading them!












Sunday 1st - Saturday 7th March
A book I've read before: Scarlett by Cathy Cassidy

Sunday 8th - Saturday 14th March
A book by an author I've not read before: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart 

Sunday 15th - Saturday 21st March
A book by an author I've read before: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

Sunday 22nd - Saturday 28th March
A book that is the first part of a series I haven't started: Divergent by Veronica Roth

I am really excited for this challenge and can't wait to start reading Scarlett again!

A Challenge & A Smile,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...