Tuesday 16 December 2014

A Few December Loves

As a one off for Blogmas, I thought I would write a favourites post seen as I have been enjoying a lot in December!

Firstly, I must talk about McBusted's album. It came at a time when I needed it. I didn't have long until I was home for Christmas and I was really wanting to be home then. McBusted, the album thoroughly cheered me up. Good and proper. The album is uplifting, fun and exciting. It's everything I wanted it to be. Picking my favourite songs is really hard because I genuinely adore each track, but the ones I have played the most are Hate Your Guts (featuring Mark Hoppus), Sensitive Guy, Beautiful Girls Are the Loneliest, Back In Time and I See Red. It's a lively, fun and sweet album.

Recently, I went to the cinema to see the final (*wipes a tear away*) installment of The Hobbit, The Battle of the Five Armies. Very gripping, the film was the definition of "action-packed" with many traces of emotion. It was awesome. I liked that I felt that it wasn't focussed particularly on one character but it also rounded up Bilbo Baggins's story very neatly.

I have been more than enjoying Mr. Kipling's Frosted Fancies. The month of December has brought me many packets and a lot of demolishing-food-sessions where I have a box full of snowy Christmas delights in front of me and half an hour later, they are all gone. Oops?

December has meant CHRISTMAS NOVELS! I have read Christmas with Billy and Me and it was a gorgeous book. I am currently half way through Let it Snow, which I hope I will be reviewing very soon before I start Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe. The novels have made me feel very Christmassy, warm and in love with words.

What have you been enjoying so far this month?

Cakes & Books,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. Yesterday's Blogmas post is HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...