Wednesday 15 October 2014

Train Journey Thoughts

I am currently sat on a train, and I've just realised I'm sitting, facing the opposite direction of travel. It would make my mum nervous and I can't help but smile warmly about how she'd insist to switch seats with me had she chosen the seat facing the opposite direction of travel. I am remembering train journeys to London with my family and the endless amount of jokes and stories we shared. I am picturing the awesome amount of books that have, in total, so far, been finished on every train around the world. That's a thought that makes me happy too. I'm listening to McFly on my iPod and making up silly scenarios in my head where I bump into them on the train and we share lots of laughs and smiles. Well, it could happen!

"Love" is a word a lot of us use regularly, isn't it? I love all of those (whose have the pleasure to be) close to me, McFly and books. All of those are true. But I am no stranger to questioning the conept and word "love" in all of its glory. It's definitely not been a subject I've avoided talking about. I've not been particularly shy about my opinion on the old blog, too. "A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love," I call myself.

Can one live along the lines of this concept and still fall in love? I know so.

I think I fall in love quite often. And I fall in love whole heartedly. And everything I say I love, I really blooming mean.

When I finished Me Before You by Jojo Moyes I declared to my room that I was in love. Deeply, deeply in love. With an object that sung words to me that caused my heart to become attached to two characters: Loud and Will. Months and months later, and I'm still in love with Me Before You and its gorgeousness.

Then there's people. Those who just make me stop and have a want to tell them exactly how wonderful they are, and how much they glow with something that makes me feel comfortable; feel at home. I hope I make them know how wonderful they are; with or without words. More and more I'll try to use words to construct a sentence that nearly - but can't physically quite - portray how full of awesomeness they are.

I love happiness. I'm in love with the feeling of glee and everything associated it. I love smiling and watching a smile be returned. I love different laughs for different occasions and the twinkly feelings I feel when I hear happy words. I love happy memories. I love sharing a joyful moment with someone. I love that.

I don't know; I like love.

Paper Hearts & Multi-coloured Sprinkles,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...