Wednesday 18 June 2014

A Trip to the Seaside

We took a trip to the seaside. I adore the seaside.

Sitting and watching the sea dance very gently for an hour or so was more than calming for my brain that was in exam mode. With the beautiful seaside as my best friend, the sun smiled and I felt incredibly relaxed and happy and content. With great company, an ice-cream and the seaside, my stress was cured like the pebbles being thrown softly into the sea. The beach wasn't all that busy, much like my mind. We talked and giggled and thought and let the sea talk for a while, when words weren't excited to leave our lips.

It was a perfect day.

There are lots of different kinds of caring for a person or a thing, I remembered. I watched one of life's best people teach others that you can love a plethora of different people and things completely sincerely, and this is what I was considering. A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love, that's me. Yet, I love so many people; I'm grateful for so many friendships and connections I have with people, and the nature of the beach was the soundtrack to a lot of tranquillity and a lot of gratitude.

It's been a busy year, and with a busy week coming up next week, while the sea air created magic, I have been inspired to create a summer bucket list, and I'd like to document that here!

This summer, I plan to:

~ soak myself in the written words of many authors
~ blog and write and love every moment of it
~ enjoy summer days and summer nights and good company
~ be as stress free as possible

And I can't wait.

What's on your summer bucket list?

Cameras & Sunshine,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...