Wednesday 28 May 2014

A Bit of Book Chatter | May

IT'S BOOK HAUL TIME. This makes for a very happy blogger as May has been a beautiful month book-wise!


























You're The One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher

I have been waiting for this glorious delight since I fell deeply and unconditionally in love with Billy and Me, Giovanna Fletcher's first novel. I am well into this stunningly sweet and captivating book and I can't wait to get my review up! (I'm going to cheekily link it HERE when it is up!) The book that I would describe as a heart-warming sunset to read, is about three best friends, Rob, Ben and Maddy. An unbreakable bond between them could be weakened, though, by love.

Thirteen Weddings by Paige Toon

New Paige Toon books make me giddyishly (I personally think this should be a word) excited. She writes books that, to me, are the equivalent to eating many butterfly cakes in the sun with lemonade by my side. I can't wait to start this. Thirteen Weddings is about Bronte and the re-introduction to a short-lived romance, Alex. Named as a "bittersweet novel", I am feeling butterflies at the thoughts of Paige Toon making me fall in love with another fictional character.

Lolito by Ben Brooks

I am so very intrigued by this book. The wonderful Amanda from Adventures from the Bookshelf and I decided to read the same book and review it. After a gruelling contest of picking a genre and name out of an online decider, Lolito by Ben Brooks was the winner and I am more than excited to read it. It's about a young 15 year old boy that has a relationship with a middle-aged woman and I feel like it's going to teach me a lot.

Confetti & Bike Rides,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...