Thursday 6 March 2014

77 Days Until...

As it's World Book Day and I have set myself a blogging challenge (that you can read about HERE), I thought I'd write a different kind of post for my blog today: It's new, unreleased book chatter time
I am counting down the days until Giovanna Fletcher's second novel, You're The One That I Want and the thought of it makes me "asdfghjkl." Imagining having that gorgeously-covered book in my hands, for it to be ready to be at the receiving end of a soft stroke and loving eyes, ready to be adored by me, is exciting. "I will cherish you forever," I shall whisper to it and it will respond by being an AWESOME book, I know for sure.


Oh, just marvel in its beauty for moments. Take as long as you want because it's like a single sparkling star in the solitary night's sky.

Waiting for this novel will be a beautiful form of torture.

The blurb:

Maddy, dressed in white, stands at the back of the church. At the end of the aisle is Rob - the man she's about to marry. Next to Rob is Ben - best man and the best friend any two people ever had.

And that's the problem.

Because if it wasn't Rob waiting for her at the altar, there's a strong chance it would be Ben. Loyal and sensitive Ben has always kept his feelings to himself, but if he turned round and told Maddy she was making a mistake, would she listen? And would he be right?

Best friends since childhood, Maddy, Ben and Rob thought their bond was unbreakable. But love changes everything. Maddy has a choice to make but will she choose wisely? Her heart, and the hearts of the two best men she knows, depend on it...

*Feels tingly happiness and warmth.* I can't wait. Giovanna's first book, Billy and Me (you can read my review HERE, if you so please) is one of my favourite books and through reading the blurb of You're The One That I want, my heart is already with Maddy's, as confused as hers... Rob or Ben?

There are only 77 days to go! Let's all hold hands around a campfire and get through these lonely days together. Are you excited about the release of You're The One That I Want? Oh, of course you are! Comment below - and let me know about any other books you're excited about the release of!

You can pre-order it HERE on Amazon and HERE on iTunes.

Purple Skies & Reflections,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. Gi, if you're for some awesome reason reading this: Congratulations on Little Fletcher. I'm sending you and Tom lots of virtual hugs and smiley faces.

My little blogging challenge:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5

2 comments:

  1. Great post - i saw this on twitter when it was announced, I had no idea up to that point that she was into writing! Does sound like a sunny afternoons read to me, I love anything by Sophie Kinsella for rom/com books!

    H, xo
    adiamondinthenorth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...