Thursday 12 December 2013

Trees, Fairy Lights and Festive Fun

The Christmas tree is officially up and festivity is calling from every house. 
 

There are twelve days until Christmas! Are you excited?!
 
The Christmas tree and decorations are up around my house. With half of my advent calendar left, the festive excitement is ensuring a permanent smile on my face. I am really looking forward to the next week and a bit before Christmas; exchanging presents, eating (a lot) and spending time with all of my best ones. What are you excited about?
 
I couldn't write a long post today but, as I'm taking part in Blogmas, I made time for a short one!
 
Tinsel & Bauballs,
 
The Girl in the Moonlight.

3 comments:

  1. what do these mean in the post " Tinsel & Bauballs,".....like what are the called in the format of a letter .....i see many people post and write things like these in many places....hope u understand my question...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. I understand what you mean but I'm not sure what you'd call them actually. Interesting though!

      Delete
    2. alright then.....have a good day.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...