Friday 27 December 2013

Music To My Ears | 2013

I hope you had the best and happiest Christmas! I had the loveliest family day and am childishly sad to see it go but with plenty more to look forward to, it'll soon be Christmas again - although, for the next six/seven days, it's still Christmas in my eyes!

I love YouTube for many reasons; one of them being that it can be a platform for musicians. I haven't before spoken too much about music on my blog but, today, I thought I'd sum up my favourite music on YouTube in 2013 that is by those whose main platform for me seeing their original songs is YouTube. They are in no particular order but enjoy the musical gems.


 

This song makes me all warm and cosy and fuzzy. Dodie Clark makes my heart happy with the way she writes songs. They're so exciting.


 
I find this song incredibly heart-breaking and raw and it showcases how much Wayward Daughter deserve people to hear their incredible music. They never disappoint.



 

When I first heard The Way We Were by Carrie Hope Fletcher, it was already one of those songs that I always sing my heart out to, feeling teary and then the video... It's such a lovely, heart-warming and thought-provoking video.



Tom Law's Never Met You is such a feel-good song that makes me happy and sing a long with all of my heart at the same time!

The next few posts will be posts to round up my favourite things this year as well as rounding up my 2013 blogging experience!

Rain & Paint,

The Girl in the Moonlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...