Sunday 1 December 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

It is December 1st and I feel like I can finally let my festivity (that I have all year round - yes, I'm one of those people) explode on my blog! I've been reading loads of Christmas posts by other bloggers and their posts have only excited me further. It's time...

























The grass is frosty in the morning, I breathe like an ice dragon into the crisp morning air and I feel Christmas all around me. While the soundtrack to my life is Michael BublĂ©'s Christmas album, I become more and more excited about giving my friends and family Christmas presents, eating lots of festive treats and watching loads of Christmassy programmes. A bunch of Christmas films are about to be watched (I have already watched one) and I can't wait to sit in a big Christmas jumper and leggings and eat tins of Christmas  chocolates.

Christmas is my favourite occasion and makes winter all the more brighter; mini stars twinkling amidst the cold darkness, gloves insulating hands from evil and the helpless ardour for that seemingly promising white Christmas written in our eyes.

So, I am posting every day until the 24th because of Blogmas - read about it HERE.

Oh, and from now on you're getting a lot of Christmas posts.

Christmas Jumpers & Santa Hats,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Christmas!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Blogslovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy you decided to do blogmas! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this is great, I'm also one of those people. I just love Christmas :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...