Wednesday 27 November 2013

A CD Bundle of McJoy

I thought I'd write a quick post today (with a few pictures) about a little delight of happiness that came through the post. Yes, ladies and gentleman, it is my McFly Love Is On The Radio CD bundle.

 
 

























My Love Is On The Radio CD bundle is one of my favourite things in the whole galaxy. It's full of exclusive content and makes me fangirl to the extreme. It is a collectable and I love it so much. I woke up this morning and literally sat there admiring it. It's so pretty. THIS is the link for the CD bundle.

On Sunday, Love Is On The Radio (that I also wrote about HERE) was released and it deserves to get as high as possible in the charts. You can buy it on iTunes HERE! It really is worth the purchase.

Campfires & Raincoats,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. Spot the Attitude magazine.

1 comment:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...