Monday 9 September 2013

The Liebster Award

The Liebster Award is a blogging tag where, after being nominated by someone, you are to answer ten questions that the person who tagged you asked. You then tag ten other blogs who are to answer ten questions that you made up!

As for any awesome thing, the tag has rules:

Uno. The tagged blogs must have less than 200 followers
Dos. In your response, the person who tagged you should be mentioned
Tres. So those who you tag can respond, you should let them know!

I was tagged by the fantastical Lulu from luluslittlebiglife.

These are the questions I was asked:

1. When you bake what is your go to thing to make?
Although I love a good baking session with new things or big things, I'm a sucker for just quickly making some fairy/butterfly cakes (and then proceeding to eat most of the eighteen in one sitting).

2. What is your favourite book?
This question has made me sweat a little as I have so many favourite books. So, excluding the Harry Potter series and The Hunger Games series, I'm going to just say the most recent favourite book of mine: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

3. What item of clothing are you wearing the most at the moment?
I feel like as soon as my baggy red jumper from Topshop is back from being washed, I wear it!

4. Cardigans or jumpers?
My life is very jumpers galore!

5. Would you rather not wash your hair for 2 weeks or go 2 weeks without wearing any makeup?
I would go two weeks without wearing any makeup.

6. What is your favourite fast food?
Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, oh and pizza!

7. City that you would love to live in one day?
I would love to live in New York because everything about it sounds exciting: pretty sights, shops and the accent!

8. What are your makeup essentials?
I would say that Barry M nail varnish makes me happiest, but I also love sea salt spray and Benefit They're Real mascara.

9. Who is your favourite blogger?
I love too many blogs but because it was Sprinkle of Glitter's and Zoella's that introduced me into the world of blogging, I must give them the title.

10. If you haven't already would you consider making youtube videos?
I love watching people's youtube videos and am in love with a few too many youtubers but I, personally, wouldn't make videos because my personality doesn't really suit it and I prefer putting thoughts and events into words.
 
The fabulous blogs I am tagging:
 
 
Ooooo, I do love a bit of centralised text!
 
Questions for you to answer:
 
1. What is your favourite flower?
 
2. What would your number one blogging tip be?

3. What's your favourite season and why?

4. What would your ideal way to spend a rainy night doing be? (PG please guys, ha!)

5. Why did you start blogging?

6. If we were playing one of those "get to know each other" games, what would your fact about yourself be?

7. If you could go to any other country right now, where would you go?

8. What is your favourite type of book AND blogpost to read?

9. What is it about blogging that you love the most?

10. What is your favourite social media website?
 
To round up this post, I'd like to say a big, warm thank you to Lulu and to those who I've tagged, please let me know when you respond (if you do) and send me a link to the post! I think The Liebster Award is amazing. Not only does it raise awareness of smaller blogs, it's fun! I was so excited writing the whole of this post! A sense of unity is created with things like this so definitely check out the blogs I've tagged and also Lulu too!
 
Fairy wings & Buttercream,
 
The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.s. I don't think anyone I've nominated has been nominated before. If you have and I've nominated you (sorry!), please let me know if you can so I can tag someone else! Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks honeybun, :) I'll do it soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really cool to read! It seems like everybody's city they'd like to live in is New York haha :)

    Lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thank you for tagging me in this, I'm sorry it's taking me so long to actually write this out and everything but I will eventually! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...