Wednesday 18 September 2013

The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet

Being a kid at heart, when The Dinosaur Pooped Christmas came out, I was mighty excited, having it in my hands as soon as I could. Now, The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet is out, by the awesome creators, Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter, I am over the moon made out of... poop.

Good camera work there. No, really, great job! (Sarcasm, ha!)























What could possibly match the awesomeness of poop and Christmas? Well, my friends, that would be poop and space, with an overlying allegory of the necessity to bring your lunchbox with you when you're out for lunch!

Think of the question you've always wanted to know. I know exactly what you're thinking: "What happens when a hungry dinosaur is unleashed in space?" Well, you're in for a treat. With robots and cats and the exciting adventure of being hungry in space, The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet really is a hoot and a half! All 5 feet and a few inches of me laughed their way through this story as well as all of my family and friends. I've already got copies ready for all of my young relatives to enjoy - as well as my best friends!
 
When I was younger, rhyming books were the best things and so this is the best gift for any child - and McFly fan! It will make children grin and you'll have a little giggle at, well... poo! I honestly - fangirlness aside - think that it's a fabulous children's book with exciting illustrations! Buy it HERE.
 
Planets & Rockets,
 
The Girl in the Moonlight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...