Thursday 14 February 2013

25 Facts About Me

1. I have incredibly big soft spots for the actors Zac Efron, Josh Hutcherson, Andrew Garfield, Robert Downey Jr, Benedict Cumberbatch, Gerard Butler and Josh Duhamel.
2. Star Wars Battlefront 2 will be my favourite video game forever (although I do love Assassin's Creed and Nintendo games!).
3. I can be intimidated by scary people quite easily and this is why I try very hard to be welcoming to everyone (other than to the intimidating, scary people).
4. The first youtuber that I properly stalked and loved was Christina Grimmie, aka "zeldaxlove64".
5. I love hats with the faces of animals on (sounds creepy in writing).
6. Going to the theatre is one of my favourite things.
7. I have very farfetched dreams about the future and so have no idea what I want to do "when I am older".
8. I love chocolate very much and do not intend to stop.
9. Shopping for clothes is my weakness.
10. I really like flowers and my favourite changes weekly (daisies are my faves at the mo!).
11. Christmas is my favourite time of the year and the Christmassy-magicy-feeling, for me will never be lost and I love snow (it's magical), however summer-weather is the bestest.
12. Some days I wear quite boyish, geeky clothes, then the next I'll be wearing girly-50s clothing and then I'll be wearing smart, blazer-like clothing.
13. I love Converse.
14. I've always wanted to be able to sing.
15. Saint Kidd (< my absolute favourite!), Zukie, Truffle Shuffle, Topshop, Urban Outfitters and H&M are my favourite clothing shops.
16. I can get quite nervous at random as well as understandable things, although I can get overly nervous.
17. In general, the only things I properly cry about are McFly and sad things that happen to those closest to me.
18. I go to bed incredibly early and at weekdays I will be rather on edge if I'm not in bed by 9o'clock.
19. Miranda makes me very happy.
20. I love pretty places with lovely rivers and greenery.
21. I am a soap-watcher.
22. Although being with my friends is one of my favourite things, sometimes all I want is to be by myself as in I enjoy my own company.
23. I enjoy working hard but yet my favourite days are those spent in comfy clothes doing virtually nothing as well as eating too much.
24. My i-Pod music ranges from AC/DC to the Hairspray soundtrack.
25. McFly are my everything and they will never understand how much I...cherish them!

Strawberry laces & Raindrops,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...